Handwork and fiber art of all kinds have been an integral part of my
I can remember. I have been a weaver, dyer, quilter, photographer, beader,
gourd artist,and now a serious student of the possibilities of polymer clay.
Each craft influences the ones to come. My designs in clay reflect in large
and quilting techniques.
Exhibits, Awards, and Publications in Polymer Clay
- 400 Polymer Clay Objects published by Lark Publications
- Florida Tropical Weavers Juried Exhibit Awards 2004, 2005, 2006
- Polymer Clay Invitational at the Kentucky Museum of Art and Design
- National Polymer Clay Guild Progress and Possibilities Juried
- Bead and Button Bead Dreams 2004 & 2006 Juried Exhibits and Publications
- Juried into the National Basketry Org.'s International Juried Exhibition
2006 at the Dairy Barn in Athens Ohio